Friday, January 1, 2010

Reflection and anticipation!!

2009 was the year I began sewing and found Crafty Mamas, Ottobre magazine and numerous other patterns, fabrics and tutorials!

I find crafting and sewing so rewarding, it is good for the mind and soul and I am looking forward to 2010 with great anticipation of things to learn and craft!

I just blogged HERE this morning about my goals for 2010. I don't believe in resolutions in their truest sense, I know that lots of people start and fail and feel crap about it, but I do feel that I am continually looking for ways to improve myself spiritually, physically, mentally and once these are all in balance, I may be the parent and person I strive to be! Lofty aims!

As part of my aims for sewing this year I am going to be part of this 12 challenges in 12 months!

Here is the link to the original post and I will blog the button when I work out how!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails